Thursday, June 26, 2008

Stay with my Loved ones...

A new place to settle for a year...new friends to meet...new pressures to cope up with...new deadlines to meet...new emotions (or the lack of it)...new newness...old oldness...people...bottled up in my heart... difficult time is approaching and people say I gotta be strong.

Yes I will be strong when I miss my Mom,a twitch of someone's brow will bring back memories, when some soft strains of distant music will wrench apart my heart and dry tears will stab my heart with a saline choking feeling. I will be strong when I get up in the morning and call aloud my mother and then realize that She must be sitting in the Lobby and asking me drink up the sherbet soaked overnight. I will be strong in the evenings...at nights...when it rains..when the cool breeze would brush against my face,when some distant memory would come back to haunt me in silent shapes and formiddable(sp?) forms. I will be strong in front of malls,when I will walk in a lane,during auto rides,when will I pray,when I will wait for a friend,when I will write in my blog,when I will live,exist,smile,gumble,when I will breathe,when I will stay alive...
Music,dont come near me and movies,go away for a year. golden sunshine ! stay with my loved ones, messages,be nice to me, wet roads and the divine fragrance ! take care of them...
I will be strong
I will come back soon....
Bless.

1 comment:

My Realm said...

really liked ur post!...it is touching....& yes,i liked ur language as well.....Tipu's growing up atlast!:)

We were never tht close as frnds but i still wish u always have the easiest way out of the toughest times in life.Tke care.God bless!