Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pothi da

Pathikrit da will be sorely missed in the newsroom from tonight onwards. It had been a little time that I had known him and I was quite comfortable speaking to him, the way I wanted (which happens very rarely with me) Professionally, he was extremely proficient in the english language and skilful in his area of activity. But I would wholeheartedly support his decision to move out in lieu of a plumper post and a fatter pay. but of course, the chances of his reverting to the channel cannot be ruled out at all. Last night I discussed feluda, tintin and topics of my interest with him and he gave me a patient hearing. The last time somebody gave me a patient audience and I too enjoyed conversing with somebody on these matters(which most of the people would find boring and juvenile) was with Arka and Arunava, two of my closest pals. Looking forward to his columns in mid-day(Delhi).
He said he's too sane for the society. Interesting.

No comments: